This year, the most important App Marketing and Mobile Growth congress in our country comes back to Barcelona and it presents new features. Check them all in Applause 2019!
Table of Contents
- Applause comes back to Barcelona on Friday, June 7th, 2019
- New Features in Applause 2019
- Meet the speakers of Applause 2019
- When and where will we celebrate Applause 2019?
- Applause 2019: 10% discount on accommodation with Friendly Rentals
- Super Early Bird tickets on sale until April 7th!
Applause comes back to Barcelona on Friday, June 7th, 2019
Applause, the App Marketing & Mobile Growth Congress, will be held in Barcelona (Spain), on Friday, June 7th, in the incredible W Hotel, organized by PickASO, TheTool and AppsFlyer. Last editions were such a success and this year we want to make it even better: we’re having 250 app marketing professionals from all around the globe to share their knowledge and experiences about the mobile industry. And also, a lot of networking!
What are we talking about in this 4th edition? The topics that we are going to cover will be App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, Engagement / Retention, Mobile Analytics, Influencer Marketing, among others. We are going to unravel the titles of the talks, the speakers and the rest of the topics in Applause’s social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. If you don’t follow us, do it right now!
That’s how last year’s edition went down:
New Features in Applause 2019
Once again we are going strong and full of novelties. If you came last year and you liked it, we have outdone ourselves to improve it this year. Do you want to know all the news? Keep reading!
1- Applause is using an app for the first time to encourage networking
In the congress 4th edition we are releasing a mobile app thanks to Meetmaps, which is a partner of the congress. Applause’s app will allow you to chat with the attendees and schedule meetings before and during the congress, rate the sessions in situ, ask questions to the speakers and debate, do the check-in, answer satisfaction surveys, publish photos about Applause, games… And much more!
2- Games are having importance in Applause
This year we are going a step further and we are giving more visibility to mobile games. During the morning, they’ll be the theme regarding App Store Optimization, Monetization and User Acquisition, thanks to the participation of companies such as Tilting Point, Flaregames, Scopely, Social Point, Genera Games and many more that will be revealed soon.
3- Conference room with sea views and a private terrace in the Hotel W
Last year we celebrated the congress in a top-quality room with sea views and a private terrace. Once again, Mobile Growth and App Marketing professionals will share their experiences, tricks and advice in this incredible space.
In the 4th edition we’ll also have another room on which guests will be able to attend workshops, while there are conferences running in the main room. Workshops will be included in the congress’ ticket, but due to capacity reasons, we’ll open registration a days before the congress.
Meet the speakers of Applause 2019
This year, besides having the best-rated speakers of past editions, we are bringing new faces from leader companies of App Marketing and Mobile Growth. There will be 10 conferences in Applause 2019, plus 3 round tables and 4 workshops. We are truly glad to announce the first confirmed speakers:
- Thomas Petit, Mobile Growth expert
- Sandra Wu, Paid Content Manager, and Gessica Bicego, Head of Performance Marketing at Blistkist.
- Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant and Founder of Orainti.
- Mathias Royer, General Manager at Tilting Point (Barcelona).
- Tim Armoo, CEO and Founder at Fanbytes.
- Guy Uzilely and Diana Rubine, Spanish Market Lead and Customer Success Manager Spain at AppsFlyer.
- Jordi de los Pinos, CEO at Smadex by Headway.
- Wolfgang Peters, Head of Performance Marketing at Flaregames.
- Ekaterina Zolotareva, Customer Success Manager at TheTool.
- Moritz Daan, Partner & Co-Founder at Phiture.
- Peter Fodor, Founder and CEO at AppAgent.
- Daniel Peris, Co-Founder & CEO at TheTool.
- Jacob Krüger, consultant at Scopely.
Keep an eye on our social media to know the rest of the speakers, they will be announced soon!
When and where will we celebrate Applause 2019?
If you are an app marketing and mobile growth professional, you have an unmissable date on Friday, June 7th 2019 in the Hotel W Barcelona (Plaça de la Rosa dels Vents 1, Barcelona). The congress starts at 9 am (registration will be opened an hour before) and talks finish at 6 pm to let the cocktail and Happy Hour begin until10 pm.
There will be a permanent coffee break and intermission during breakfast, lunch and cocktail to encourage networking among the attendees in our private terrace.
Applause 2019: 10% discount on accommodation with Friendly Rentals
If you need accommodation during the congress, we’ve reached an accord with Friendly Rentals to give you a 10% discount on your accommodation during Applause 2019. You’ll be able to book during March for June 6th, 7th, and 8th. If you have already bought your ticket, you’ll receive an email in the following months with the information to do your booking.
Super Early Bird tickets on sale until April 7th!
After meeting all the news for Applause 2019, you’ll want to know how and when to get your ticket. Tickets have a cost between 390€ and 590€ and they all grant access to the congress. Why the difference in price? The sooner you get your ticket, the cheaper will be. It’s that simple. The price of the tickets will be increasing as the date arrives:
- Super Early Bird Ticket will have a price of 390€ until April 7th.
- Early Bird Ticket will cost 490€ between April 8th and May 7th.
- Normal Ticket will cost 590€ between May 8th and June 6th.
We have Super Early Bird Tickets already on sale until April 7th, so we recommend you to buy it now and make sure you’ll be attending Applause 2019. You’ll find all the information on the official website of the congress.
Buy your Super Early Bird Ticket!